By inserting a video camera into a pipe or sewer line and watching on a screen, plumbers use video inspections to effectively pinpoint the root cause of plumbing issues, without guessing and creating more damage.
When Are Video Inspections Used?
- Retrieval of lost valuables
- Identifying difficult drain problems
- Inspection of potential homes
- Inspection of septic systems to check for needed repairs
- Remodeling inspections to ensure the current plumbing can handle the new additions and increased waste
Video inspections can help prevent future plumbing emergencies and locate the presence of current plumbing issues.
The Benefits of Video Inspections for Plumbing Jobs
- Do the least damage to your property and know exactly where to dig to reach sewer line problems
- Save money of services by pinpointing the exact root cause of the plumbing issue and getting right to the solution
- Locate drain clogs quickly to resolve them
- Learn the composition of the clog to determine the most effective drain-cleaning methods
- Locate the exact location of damages inside a pipe or sewer line to make repairs
Video inspections save time, money, headaches, and loads of guesswork. Schedule yours today to fix your plumbing problem as quickly and efficiently as possible.